It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fort PJ squared

Yeah baby what and awesome fort. 

Man we are such hard workers (like our Goofy head).
Concealed by the darkness





Well, we finally got some snow this week so my friends and I decided to make something out of it. It started out as just a huge mound then we decided to make it into a huge fort. It is really cool, there is enough space inside of it for three people, maybe even four. If you are wondering how we made the top, well we put snow on of some wood and made it look like it is all snow. It was really fun and it is very warm and cozy in there.  But there was some pain that went along with it. Jaxon and Jay both got sunburned by the snow. It was actually quiet funny. I didn't get sunburned at all I am lucky. It took four hours to build it. Well, a funny thing of the day that almost killed me because I was laughing so hard. There is this place at Jaxon's house, when you go down the stairs there is a ledge that you can grab on to and swing down. Well, Jaxon tried and he fell landing on his arm, then Jay was stupid enough to try right after Jaxon fell. Jay fell and cut his chin, hahahaha. I may sound mean, but it was really funny and I couldn't stop laughing (they were both
all right)
Daxton is a stud.

He would point at the pictures and roar.
His favorite thing was playing this.


Daxton loved to drink out
of the queen and king of
chess.


 So anyway guess what, I made the tennis team! Wahoo! After countless hours of trying to decide if I should do both volleyball, and tennis I finally made a decision and I made the team. I can do both the coach is alright with it. It is going to be so fun. Jaxon and I are going to be the dynamic duo, we are awesome at doubles together. Also this week we got Daxton the whole entire week and he was real fun to play with. Now I am officially his favorite uncle. Congratulations to, Lexi, she was nominated to be  the Prom Queen.
P.S. Guess why our fort is called PJ squared

8 comments:

  1. Wow that fort sure is sweet! I always wanted to make something cool like that. Congratulations on making the tennis team. Look at you making all these teams. And congrats to Lexi as well. Go for the win girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a huge fort, very impressive. You should try sleeping on it and be like an eskimo. i''m glad you were smart enough not to try the same thing as your friends. congrats on making the team, sure am proud of you volleytenni player. Lex why am I not surprised! That's awesome. PJ squared cuz there is a p and 2 j names. daxton sure is a cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations cassidy you got it right. Parker,jay, and jaxon=pj squared

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fort is the coolest thing ever parks!! I loved it! So jealous. Haha wish I could've helped with that one. (: Aw thanks sistas! You guys are way too sweet! (: It should be fun. ha Daxton was such a cutie the entire week. Such a good boy!
    -Lex

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Love this post!Daxton cracks me up. Parker, that is HUGE!!! Way to go bud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fort parks, that's awesome! And congrats to both Parker and Lexi you guys deserve it. Geez you're going to better than me at volleyball and tennis now... jd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow!~ What a STELLER AWESOME snow fort! I used to love buiding these when I was younger...so fun! Looks like you had a blast parker. Using a cardboard box as part of it for shape is a brilliant idea too. Can't wait to make some of these when we get back to Utah...come December of course. I can't believe how big Daxton is getting either, geez he's going to be a whole new little man when we see him this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So did you make the JV Tennis team? That's awesome! I remember making a fort like that when I was younger. I think I was in 6th grade and we got so much snow that they closed school for the day. So we made these massive forts complete with tunnels and everything, those were the days. Now I just get to be jealous in Houston.

    I was going to guess the name of the fort, but Cassidy already did.

    ReplyDelete