It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sluggish Mondays

The weekend was so long and awesome. I had 3 days with out school and it was nice till Monday. I wanted to do the same thing (as in the comic above) to my alarm clock this morning. I had a rough time deciding on which sport I should play. I decided not to try out for the basketball team and try out for the tennis and volleyball teams. Which one do you think I should play? I'm sick of people who play basketball anyways, this one kid blocked the snot out of me. He was fouling me the whole entire time on my way to my shot. So I told him that he was fouling me and he said, "Aw, you poor little baby." Well, guess what he didn't get one shot made on me the whole entire rest of the game (i also sprained my ankle). Until the end he made a lucky bounce in shot, then he cupped his hands together and blew in my face forever (good job freak you got your first shot). That wasn't the only situation I had with people, but I don't want to bore you with my stories. Anyway it is a new quarter and I finally realized how hard honors geography can be. I have to memorize all of Africa's countries, rivers, cities, lake, ext. :( I guess one thing has come out good from Monday, I have left basketball behind and have started a new life of tennis or volleyball. 

When startled by my alarm clock, I look over it is 6:00 and I say, "I hate Mondays".

7 comments:

  1. Parker, you're funny... I'm glad you showed that kid what basketball was all about. I think you should be a horse jockey, then you could come visit us at the kentucky derby. You need to change the font from blue, my eyes are bad and I can't read it. I like the posts though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a weirdo. Way to show him who is boss. I say you go for volleyball and become a wicked good libero and play for byu. I'll teach you everything I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy I am so happy, happy, happy, happy. Inheritance the fourth book of Eragon comes out today. Woopeee. I'm going to get right after school!
    This is Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that book!!!! Maybe the Great Pumpkin will get it for my nook. (hint: mckay)lol
    Maybe you should take up ping pong or golf or something. But from the choices I say volleyball. Wait! Why not track or cross country? I loved those too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should try to do both if you can! But you are amazing at both so whichever you think you like better you should go for it. And if you choose volleyball I'd be happy to come and play with ya or teach ya some tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that kid was such a jerk. It definitely makes basketball a whole lot less enjoyable when you play with people like that (unless of course you kick their trash and can shut them up that way). People like that always motivated me to play better and harder and I would really clamp down on them defensively. Anyway, my vote is for tennis. You and only you control your destiny with tennis unlike the other team sports, which means NO POLITICS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, that kid was a jerk. Makes me what to slap him silly. BUT if you start saying I love Mondays, only good things will come of it. I promise, throw it out there in the universe and only happy things will come back. Promise. BUT I would say choose Volleyball, but like Mckay there said there are so many politics thats its hard to say volleyball. But if you can do both I would say DO IT! ANd yes can you change the font, the blue kills my eyes and the cursive is really hard to read. Still love the post.

    ReplyDelete