It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Monday, November 14, 2011

Really Sluggish Mondays

Well, to no avail I had a sluggish Monday again. This one wasn't just sluggish it was depressing. First off Ms. Colligan played her Aggies theme song, because they beat BYU. Second is that I didn't make first cuts. It was a very unfair tryout, they planned it very bad. We did layups for like 20 minutes, then we did four on four. As you can guess nobody passed to me, so I couldn't show them what I could do. The only time I got points was when I got rebounds (which nobody could get) and put it in for two. I always cut to the basket, wide open, but of course nobody passed it to me once. Stupid ball hogs:(. Then we played five on five and I was sat out the whole entire time (basically). I got 2 steals, and my defense was great. Nobody could get past me. Well, anyway there was like 50 kids there and only 20 made it. We all know that jerk from last time right? Well, he made first cuts (stupid). Well, when I looked at the list I saw Parker, I was like yes until I saw the last name Atkins. Oh, so close. I didn't get that upset, and mom is going to party me up because I didn't get mad and was a good sport. Anyways, Sunday was awesome. We got to have a Cafe Rio dinner with the people down in Provo. Daxton always wanted to come to me and he is really big. I didn't get to hold Calvin, and I don't know why. It was fun to see everybody together. The family is really growing and I love it. I love to have little babies, because I never had a little sibling. It was good day, till I met today.


When I looked at the list I thought, "I hate Mondays."

6 comments:

  1. Parks Im sorry you didnt make first cuts but im super impressed with you for trying out and being a good sport about it!! I think your amazing at basketball and they are nincumbpoops for not keeping you! Now you can do tennis or volleyball or both! :) Whenever im up in so jo i would love to come practice vball with ya! you didnt get to hold calvin? well next time your first in line bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! You are officially a Hansen now since you got cut from the team. JK, I know how tough that is, it's so frustrating how tryouts can be that unfair. And to make matters worse that jerk made it, that's how life is sometimes... but don't worry about it cuz you have so many other talents that those boys don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, it says I can't post, that last comment was from JD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that is lame. Can't believe they hold their try-outs like that. How can they even tell if you're any good anyway? Way to be positive about it though. You are really talented and they're dumb for not keeping you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Parks, i'm sorry to hear about tryouts. Being cut is really hard and especially when its unfair. You really have many other talents including basketball and one of them is thinking positively like you just showed those coaches. But if you do do volleyball you knock everyone out of the water. I'm glad that you enjoy having daxton want to come to you all the time. Now you have that taste of being an older brother to younger syblings like we were to you. He just adores you and I want to say thanks for being so good with him. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps can you put a follow widget up... that way I can follow you and know when you post. Other wise I forget or don't know when you do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete