It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

As seen by Emree's wonderful smile it was a fantastical weekend, ha she refused to stand up. Thursday was Thanksgiving and we all gathered together to fill our bellies with the marvelous meal provided by... well everybody. It was so good and I can testify because I gained 3 pounds. Friday we all went down to Bridal Veil Falls and fed the fish. J.D and Lydia had a most adventurous slide down a muddy hill, a near death experience. Best part of the little trip was watching Jaedyn throw a huge loaf of bread into the water. Then we went to the toy store and out to eat. Saturday we all went swimming and then at pizza, yum!! To bad we didn't get a picture of Lexi belly flopping on the water after she did an awesome flip.
                                                                                     The beautiful light and the beautiful Kelsi.
                                                      You may think I like getting tossed up in the air, but I'm laughing of fright.

                                                          Mckay took a picture of the fabulous mother as she was taking a picture of us.


                                                            I just love stroking beards and I don't even know what Lexi is doing
                                                                                I am the mighty Pharaoh Parker, bow down to me!!
                       Shae just had a blast during Thanksgiving, thanks to all that signed to her. She made a new friend at the pool, and she loves cameras.

                              There I am with my beards again. I think Lexi and I liked the Carousel better then Lydia and Jaedyn.

                                                                                                         Awwww... So Cute!
                                                                                                         What stud muffins
                                                                                                          Whistle, Whistle.
                                                                                        Oh look at those good looking couples.

                                                                                     You aren't getting any of my bread fishes!
                                             The two adorable little cousins, they just love each other to death... well sometimes.

                                                                                              The next top model, woot!



                                           Aww our family is so cute, except for that one up front with the cheesy smile. Yea he's adopted.
                                                                         Jaedyn and Lydia showing off their cool dance moves!

                                                                                    Cough, Cough, I think I swallowed a bug.

                                  It was such a fun weekend, and I can't wait till Christmas so everyone in the family will be here to enjoy the fun!

9 comments:

  1. I think your statement about Jaedyn and Lydia was completely accurate, they love each other so much that sometimes they want to kill each other. And agreed it was a very fun Thanksgiving break. One of my favorites by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Oh jaedyn and Lydia....it was so entertaining to watch you two. Jd was adopted??!!?? Well, that explains everything! ;) JK. I also had a blast this last weekend. Such wonderful memories to look back on. :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker do you have a fettish with beards, if so I'll let you stroke mine some day, the girls love it (McCall and Lydia and Emree of course..). Nice pics, I'm sad you didn't get one of Lydia's muddy pants though that was awesome from our near death experience. And no one told me I was adopted? Let's not wait til our next family reunion to get together... (name that movie... )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the pictures! Totally me me homesick. I miss missing onto the fun, and having Daxton play with his cousins. It's okay though we will be there soon enough!! Ps McCall I love your yellow skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parker, thanks for posting the fun that you are all having without us... Just know that youre going to have even more fun when the rest of us show up on the 27th. You all look so good and it makes us miss you so much more.

    Oh and by the way, this is Brandon aka Mrs. Osmond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin all the pics too. Sad we weren't there to join the fun but when we get there in December you'll have the time of your life. hehe. I love the commentary Parks you crack me up. You better be planning lots of fun activities for when we come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JD that is the most frightening smile I have ever seen and Parker you made me spit my milk from your comments!

    ReplyDelete