It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Friday, November 25, 2011

We had the most giggly Thanksgiving we have ever had this year. Grandma started to read from a baby book of Grandpas that she had just found. She started out  reading one of the notes and said Dear Harold Stanley and then she seemed to struggle for a second trying to figure out the writing on the book when Larry chimed in Madsen. That might seem funny since you weren't there but we busted up laughing. Soon there were a few other jokes in between and we couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes. Debi finally had to leave the room since she was the worst culprit so she wouldn't disrupt grandma reading. Then Parker had to walk out and then I walked out. We just couldn't stop. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. I feel bad all of you  weren't there because it was just such a fun fun time. 


                                      Here are the kids that came minus Shae who was in a bad bad mood and wouldn't get dressed until we got to Grandmas house.

                                                     After the feast the girls fell asleep in the living room. All grandmas furniture is at her new house.
                                                     Nick was so good with Shae and stayed with her helping her find her clues. Grandma blinked shes not asleep.

                                                 The boys went to play football and we found this tree with sunglasses,phones, clothes. It was funny.
                                                                                   The sisters and mom (grandma) 
 Tanner wanted me to send him the picture of this painting. I'm sure you've seen it but I didn't like it and put it away for a year or more and just got it out and finished it and now I like it. It's not the best painting but the meaning behind it makes me cry everytime I enter the room because I'm so happy. Six of the nine have made it to the temple. (although technically all have gone through it now) The spouses are inside waiting. In case you're wondering Shaes husband is inside the temple and is even taller than Mckay and boy is she happy.




5 comments:

  1. Oh boy I about teared up reading that last part about Shae. What a neat thought, and what a great picture. That sure was a fun Thanksgiving. The picture with grandma blinking cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the painting mom! And you girls must have been pretty tired to sleep on the floor. Unless the floor was really comfy... like a big marshmellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe looks like you guys had so fun! Sad we missed out on the laughing fest. When I first saw the pic of all the girls on the floor I thought you were playing the laughing game. Funny your actually sleeping. Cute pic of all the aunts and grandma. Mom I love that painting and the meaning behind it. Makes me all emotional inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about the laughing fit and it makes me laugh, and wish I could have been there. That pictures is great Mom, such a beautiful painting and the meaning is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! love the sleeping on the floor. totally works. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete