It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sluggish Mondays

This morning I thought, "What would I do if I didn't have a bad Monday?" Well, it turns out that I did. When school ended for me today I felt like I just got squished by a pig, but it wasn't a pig it was homework. I got a huge packet for Geography and another paper to go on top of it. I got to write a short story for Language arts, also got a packet to go with it. This is the most homework I've had forever. When I got home, nobody was home, so I yelled in frustration because my geography homework was so hard. I wanted to punch something. It was also freezing today, and I had to run a mile in gym. Well I'll tell you one thing, when you're running in the wind it feels like you are going to fall apart. Lexi had the worst of the Monday; she got sick with a fever at school and couldn't come home, because she had already missed too much school with tennis. I bet she was thinking "I hate Mondays."

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful, nothing worse than having loads of homework that you can't understand! I hope the day went better for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the comic and glad that you didn't get really squished by a real pig. Ugh, homework!!
    Poor Lexi! I hope you feel better.
    ps--I can't read the comments bc the font color is the same as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. thats too bad parks. Nothing worse than a lot of hw. I felt bad for Lex too it even carried over to Tuesday so she had a double wammy. Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete