It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wahoooh!!!!





My and my awesome tennis shoe tan line.

So for you in Texas and Kentucky that might have not heard this, but I won region in Tennis. I won with Jeffery, we played doubles. This is how it went down. Our first game was versus the toughest school Lone Peak ( ranked number five)  and we were ranked number four. We beat them 8-4, and it was kind of hard. Then we went against the number first ranked team Lehi. We beat them easily 8-0. Then our final match was against Riverton and it was the hardest. We were up 6-2 then they made a comeback to take the lead 6-7 at that point we though we were going to loose. I stood in there and we won the next game and I got very pumped up. We went on winning 9-7. Jeffrey today was a stud, one play made me watching in aw. The Riverton player hit the ball on the opposite side of Jeffrey, Jeff got it hit it over and then the Riverton player it on the other opposite side, this went on forever. I did not know how Jeff was getting them, we won the point by my smash. It was an amazing day. Bingham did really well that day, there were 7 tournaments and out of those 7 Bingham got in second in 3 and we won 2. What a great day to be a Miner. Now it is super hard to decide if I want to do Tennis or Volleyball. What do you think I should do. Also on that same day we had a barbeque for all those that have graduated. It was sure fun. Congratulations to Daniel, Cassidy, Kelsi, Makana, Jason, Brandon, and J.D.(soon) Sorry if I missed anyone.

5 comments:

  1. Good job Parker I sure am proud of you! You're just so dominate at every sport way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK fire!! I still think of a little pokemon shooting fire at Samson or or Captain Falcon when I hear your nickname. Nice job PK, you're making our family proud. I think the most impressive thing is your tan line though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go PK fire! It looks like you are wearing socks still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker I can't believe how much you like JD, I seriously thought that was him in that first pic - especially because that is totally a goofy pose that JD would make.

    Also since this is a private blog and nobody can see it unless they have the password, can we please take off the word verification for comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK FIRE YOU are a stud. Tough decision to make there but I think you should see if you can play both cuz you're amazing at both of them.

    ReplyDelete