It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy BIrthday mom I miss you so so Much!!!!!!! And happy Easter


 

Ha It worked, peaking through grandmas blinds while they hid the eggs and I found them all! (seriously that's what she did.ha! so cute)






I'm telling you those red pants are all the new rage.


All you need is balloons filled with paint and some darts and that equals loads of fun!!!!

Off to school in their Easter outfits... well kind of, I've seen that on Parks before.

4 comments:

  1. Yes agreed happy birthday to grandma! I for one sure miss getting to see your happy face. What fun pictures mom! Looks like popping balloons was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we missed the balloon popping. The Easter Egg hunt was a blast though and now you know how much Jaedyn loves Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool the balloon popping looks awesome. Love the easter outfits! And how fun to have easter egg hunt at grandma's house. So sad we miss it, it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed Grandma too. I miss seeing her. Wish we could have been there for the easter egg hunt. Calvin would have loved it. I'm so glad the balloon popping worked and love that you used your holiday wood decor. ha

    ReplyDelete