It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Calvin came to visit





old picture but still cracks me up!!
                                                                                                My new favorite toy.                                           Who are these people? I want out of here! Help where's my daddy?



                  Yes mommy grandma made sure I wouldn't get my clothes dirty when I ate. No bib so no shirt!

Lex curled my hair. Awesome                                                                My tired boy finally fell asleep.



1 comment:

  1. Sheesh no comments? What the? No one wants to tell me how adorable my child is? Well fine I'll brag myself. He is one stinking cute boy. ha I"m so glad he got to spend time with his grandma and uncles and aunts. we sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete