It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Friday, May 25, 2012

Forced to do a post about nothing... wait

Well hello family I don't know what to post about so I'm just going to post some pretty pictures, taken by mother dear. Wait there is something I can post about, the Kentucks have moved in to there apartment here in Utah. I got to hang out with them for a while because they stayed at our place. I got to hold Emeree for the first time and she loves my the most for some reason. Lydia has gotten so big and can talk! Sniff, Sniff, they grow up so fast. We got to play games, and one that a remember most was the Clue game where Lexi ruined the whole entire game, it's hard to explain why. I'm going to love having them back in Utah. Lexi and I got to watch Mulan, because I was dieing to watch it again. Oh there are such good quotes from that movie like, "The Huns popped out of the ground like daisies!" Or "Let's go kick some hunnybuns." Funny thing I never got what hunnybuns meant, I thought they were saying honey buns as in a sweet treat. My bewilderment has been cured.
A looser! Who you calling a looser, what if I popped your antenna right off your head and threw it across the yard who's the looser then.
"This tattoo will protect me from harm" Shang, "Oh really (punches him)" Ling, "I hope you get your money back." Another Quote: Shang, "You're not even worth my time chicken boy." Mushoo, "Chicken Boy! Why don't you say that to my face you limp noodle."
"She brings home a sword! If you ask me she should have brought home a man... Wooh! Sign me up for the next war!" Mulan, "Would you like to stay for dinner," old grandma, "Would you like to stay forever!"

5 comments:

  1. first to comment! Oh yeah!!!
    I love love love Mulan. It is my all time fav Disney movie. And there are some really great quotes.
    Great pictures too. Why did Lexi ruin clue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need watch that movie again, I never understood that quote about hunnybuns either. Thanks for the clarification! And we love being back and eating all mom's food, oh and hanging out with you guys too. Too bad Lex had to ruin that clue game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its because they are the Huns... hence "hunny"buns.

      Delete
    2. Haha I never realized that! So clever. Pretty pictures mom. I'm glad to have the Kentuckyians back in Utah as well.

      Delete
  3. Look at that handsome stud.. I love the pictures mom. You sure got an eye for taking some beautiful photos. Mulan is my all time favorite disney movie as well.. i haven't watched it for so long and now i want too.

    ReplyDelete