It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Monday, October 24, 2011

Not so sluggish monday

 What makes this Monday good is that Cassidy had her baby and that made my Monday better. He is number 20 in the family, wow! It was way fun to see Calvin and hold him. I think he like me best because he was whimpering, then they gave him to me and he stopped and went to sleep. Then when I gave him back he started whimpering again. That wasn't the only thing that made my Monday better, because the parents were gone and I was party hardying. Just kidding I didn't have that great of a time. Lexi and I did some fun stuff like playing ping pong, and carving pumpkins, and playing video games. Miss you mom and dad. I also got a 4 day weekend without school, it was good to have a break. Oh yeah Byu also dominated, go Cougs! Last but not least is Ace, she laid her first egg and she is last to do so.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Ace! And I think you have the magic baby touch. I want to see a picture of you and Lexi pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are everyone's favorite uncle parker! And I'm glad we stole mom and dad from you cuz we had fun, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented before. Not sure why it didn't show up. You may be the favorite uncle Parker, but I am for sure the favorite aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad this wasn't such a bad Monday for you! Hooray! And of course Calvin likes you the most your the best uncle!! ANd i'm with Makana I want to see the carved pumkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that comic strip in honor of new baby Calvin? Am I the only one who caught that caught that? Parker you should have thrown a wild party, mom and dad hardly ever both leave together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job mckay you are the only one that caught that. It was in his honor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you had a party... That way we could have partied like there was no tomorrow! I forgot to comment on your last post too... I loved the comic choice it made my monday that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I caught on to the comic strip too! i thought it was s cute and clever of you to do that. Im glad you got to come down and see us and become Calvin's favorite uncle

    ReplyDelete