It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Monday, January 28, 2013

Tanner's birthday!

 This wasn't Tanner's birthday.. but it was Christmas morning... Calvin always enjoys the boxes rather than the gifts.
 Look at the cute kids at Mexican Grill.. it's called something like that... for Tanner's birthday
 Who wouldn't wanna date this sexeh boy?? Yep, that's our birthday boy! Happy birthday to him!
 Jae so funny. The elephants were awesome, she just had to get a pic.
 I don't know about this picture... I think mom tried to get a picture of just the salt/pepper shakers and ended up with us in the back.
 Our posers.. they should be in that one show: toddler's and tiaras eh??
 MMMMMmmmm birthday cake, what we all actually care about on a birthday.


And here's Jaedyn being a horse for her stuffed animals.

7 comments:

  1. (Actually I WAS trying to get you three in that picture.) I don't know a more creative kid then Jaed! Too bad the picture is fuzzy. She tied a rope around her waist and pulled her teddy's in a box (their carriage.)Never a dull moment with her around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little scarf thing Jaedyn has got going on. Such a creative little girl. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sexy man tanner is, oh can I say that word in this family...oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. yumm.. Miwalis pizza... good food, great family, way to be born sexeh Tanner :) And yep, jaed is basically 24/7 free entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed that thoroughly AND made a comment - take that Daniel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pic of Calvin cracks me up.. (maybe cuz he's my baby). ha. What is that scarf thing around Jadeyn's head haha she is such a funny girl and so artistic in her clothing. Tanner is Sexy woo woo.. Missed being there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha so sad I missed the outing, and I like that elephant too,

    ReplyDelete