It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Attack of the Giant Snowman

Parks and I building our first snowman attack. It only snowed a bit so we used up all the snow in our front yard just for this tiny little thing.
AH! Attack of the giant snowman!


It was a tight war... Arrows in the giants body and the heads of the village men chopped off.

Notice that the giant snowman has a little snowman in his hand. Yep, it took skill to do that one. He's bringing the little precious up to his gaping mouth. Poor thing.

Yep, it's gory. But at least it makes a good laugh!

5 comments:

  1. Haha my goodness that was disturbing. I was also wondering how on earth you got enough snow for that project. Next time it snows I'll have to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it is definitely Calvinesque (and I'm not talking about Cassidy's babe), I love the idea, I wish we had some snow over here. That takes some talent getting that little snowman to stay in the giants hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i wish I could of been there making it with you guys and it is very calvinesque as JD says. ha. Good work on the makings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on this, but it didn't say I did. Weird. But ya that is pretty gross stuff- don't know if I should say you guys did a good job haha.

    ReplyDelete