It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Monday

  
Scary(or should I say old geyser) is Lexi's and Date, Kirby (on left) is mine.

Oh yeah two good Monday's in a row! Even though Halloween is my least favorite holiday it was still fun to hang out with my friend on that day. This year I didn't dress up in anything (i know I'm lame), but Lexi got to go to the Bingham Halloween Dance and dress as Princess Peach. She had a car, painted it pink, (which I wanted to use for Halloween) she dressed up in a princess uniform, and she won the prettiest costume award. My friend Ty and I we went around looking for hot-dog and hot chocolate houses. We didn't find any so we went around scaring people. I scared my friend Carson pretty bad. I had told him earlier to watch his back, but I ended up jumping on his back so he didn't watch it good enough. My favorite part of the night was when these group of girls came up to the door. I opened it up and yelled, "It's snowing" then I slammed the door before they could say, "Trick or Treat." So being immature the girls (in 8th grade) rang our doorbell a ton of times, and one actually came in. Mom didn't like that because she waved her hand signaling for the girl to get out of her house. I guess nobody has seen Hook (their loss). I was surprised at how many high school kids went trick or treating. I think there should be a law that says, "Nobody above the 9th grade should go trick or treating." Mom thinks it should be after 7th grade. We only had about 5 elementary kids or younger and the rest (about 100)were all old.Well, anyway i went to bed thinking, "Wow! That was actually a good Monday."

6 comments:

  1. Haha you must be the hit of the neighborhood Parker. Slamming the door on a group of girls? Can't believe that many older people went trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is pretty funny about you slamming the door! I would have died laughing. Also thats pretty funny you jumped on your friends back. You took it quite literally. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm, whats with the chocolate and hot dog houses? I don;t get it, but it made me laugh. And no way was it snowing... really?
    Good job winning lexi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's snowing already? Mckay tried that trick on Rachel too, but it didn't work so well either. I don't understand what the big deal is about going trick or treating when you're older, I went 4 times this year... I just had Lydia do my dirty work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya what is the chocolate and hot dog houses? I'm sad you didn't dress up you usually always have such a creative costume. Sometimes I secretly wish older people could go trick or treating.. i guess that's why we have kids to get the candy from them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys dont know what chocolate and hot dog houses are? I thought everyone knew what those were... Oh I definitely think there should be a trick or treating age limit, 1 year older than my current age.

    ReplyDelete