It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter (I can't move the stupid pictures aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

My Dead Warriors
The Back of them and their pierced bodies


My tennis ball

Shae found all of her eggs






Daxton in his new chair
Already a piano genius

Little Stinker
Love Birds
Easter presents

Well hello everybody I haven't written in a while. What a great Easter it was to have the marvelous family down. We had Cass, Dan, Kelsi, and Jason over and it was awesome. We had a great Easter dinner with an awesome Easter Cake made by Kelsi. Shae was also bodacious by making the strawberry jello. She had to cut the strawberries with one hand and she poured the jello in. That is hard to do. Shae also came to church with us today (halleluiah, halleluiah, halleeeeeluiagh), and think she only came because she thought she was visiting Grandma (nice one dad). We also made awesome eggs, I made one that was a egg warrior that got stabbed. And my awesome tennis ball that has my nickname Pk Fire, which is also on my tennis sweatshirt. We had an Easter egg hunt for Shae and I think she liked, she had it with all her friends. The Easter Bunny hit our house big, I got a bag of skittles, and Carmel Chocolate, and spring cloths Yeah! It was also fun to all talk in our family room about all the animals that we have killed over the past years (too much to count). We also quoted Fiddler on the Roof. Calvin was a cutey today even though he was tired and grumpy. He had fun with Cass while playing the piano. And he had is little skunk hat on. Well, enough said except one more thing I got into the top band in Bingham and I won in Tennis Singles 8-0 (booyah).

9 comments:

  1. Mckay I took that picture with Dax in the chair/salad bowl you brought home from Tonga just for you. I realized one day it had legs and was probably a stool. I was so excited. I don't know why I didn't notice before. Now all the grandkids can have a perfect size chair. I LOVE it. Thanks again.( Parks didn't put a few pictures like of Daniel and dad we'll add next time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... jason still looks like Tanner. I didn't even think twice that it was him! Geeze...
    The babies are cute cute cute. And the eggs are nasty... like I said yesterday :) What is that on Daxton? The red stuff? Way to make it to the top band AND tennis! You go girl!
    umm... what are spring cloths?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I think makana meant you go boy since this is Parker's post. But that's way awesome Parker you didn't tell me about tennis. You rock. Love the pictures. It sure was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you knew what I meant. The tennis got me confused.

      Delete
  4. I was tending Dax and he helped me take off the price tags of some candles I bought and he started sticking them on himself and I added a few thus the red dots.And yes Makana, Parks is not a girl. Just teasing you. Spring clothes is what he meant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Clothes. That makes sense. I was pictures washcloths for spring cleaning or something

      Delete
  5. Parker you are super creative. So are you on the JV or varsity team and what position are you? That's pretty awesome though, 8-0, plus the top band. We have a regular Louis Armstrong in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a sweet nickname, PK fire sounds like a pokemon. Those were some disturbing eggs, Nice job smoking your opponents in tennis, I'd like to see Parker in a loin cloth, good job dad tricking shae that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were some awesome eggs. Love the things you come up with. It was sure fun being with the family. man you guys got spoiled for Easter. And congrats on the top band, you didn't tell me that. You are one talented boy. that's a cute pic of kels and Jason. I think he looks like tanner in pictures but in real life not so much.

    ReplyDelete