It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Adventures at City Creek

 Here's Parker, starting his new career in acting. He does such a great job. Lexi.. she's just awkward.

Ok fam! Here we are just last week visiting Cassidy down at City Creek! Yep, she only came to see us and only us. It was great fun. Lydia still has that look. I wonder if when she's a grandma she'll still have that look? Maybe, I don't know. But I can see it.

 Use the force Parker...

 Awe cutesies..

 Even better cutesies...

 Hmm.. where's waldo? ahem I mean where's Cassidy?

 Yep, it's decided I'm going to grow up to be just like Lexi.

 Awe, Disney store at City Creek. The kiddos had way too much fun.

 Get me out of here, I'm stuck! Bleh, these adults think they can get a smile out of me! HA! Never!! ... but I'm still cute, so it's okay.

 Brotherly/sisterly love

 Grandma and grand baby.

 This picture makes me laugh every time. The babes konked out in the back after a long day... Phew. Being held was tiring!!

Oh and don't forget our pretty little princess. She's already an adult, look at her sizing herself up. She's so cute.

6 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures. Makes me miss holding Mr. Calvin and hanging out with Cassidy. It's too bad I wasn't invited to this get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker that was an academy award winning performance! Those pics look a little warm for October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dejavu, I swear I had memory of these pictures before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't invited either! Sheesh!
    And I think Lydia will have that look when she is a grandma... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this pics made me miss the summer time..and makes me realize how much Calvin has grown up. I wish you guys could see Calvin now. he's grown up so much since then. You win best actor of the year award.

    ReplyDelete