It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday's and awesomeness

Hello family! Well, maybe you didn't notice, but your children were taken and forced to pose for pictures. By whom, the ultimate mother of us all (well most all). Here are some really cute pictures of the kids.
 


  This was also the Birthday of both McKay and Calvin. Congratulations McKay for making 30 and Calvin for turning 1! Both of them have been a blessing in all of our lives. Calvin is so grown up and McKay... well he is a little to grown up. It was a fabulous dinner, especially with McCall's rolls. It was fantastic, and Shae's face says it all.
 Also I have been playing Ultimate Frisbee,  and have learned the forehand, daddy back hand, the chicken wing, and the slap throw. I can now say that I am Ultimate. Anyone up for a challenge after this amazing grab.


Ps. The question of the day is, "Who took this picture (the one below), and when did they take it." It is of my great friend Tissa and me. Oh good memories.















6 comments:

  1. And thanks Makana for the best mint brownies I've tasted and making them even though you were sick so we'd have dessert. I say the picture was taken by Shelbs as a Junior and Parks is 7 years old. Right? But it's just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE!?! Parker how in the world did you do that and how did you land?! Seriously I just looked at that photo for like a good 10 minutes! And ohh man those pictures of the babies sure made me miss them like a ton. I can not believe how much Emry looks like JD and how much Lydia looks like McCall. Wow. I love J's face as she's reaching down to pick flowers. haha such a ham love her.

    And the AMAZING Cassidy took that picture!!! I was there in full uniform like the two boys and she took my picture as well. I think I was a senior when she took it?? can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassidy took it and it would have been when 9 years ago. And Parker that's so sweet! I had an ultimate game yesterday and had 2 diving catches. You must be taking after me. Except for now I feel like an old lady after snagging them. And no shout out for the salad? See if I ever contribute ever again ;) Like the pictures mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my HEavens Parker that is the coolest jump ever! I wish there was a picture taken of you landing the thing. That fence is tall how in the world did you do that? Seeing those pics of the kiddos makes me miss them too, I wish Calvin could join in on the fun. He doesn't have very many friends here. Love love lydias pic with her finger, it's as if she's saying me? no couldn't be me who picked grandmas flowers. haha. ANd that was taken by ME! I love this picture of you two and I had so much fun doing it and dressing up you and shelbs. It makes me miss my photography class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice grab parker, you should be byu's tight end with those hands. Cute pictures of the girls, and I agree shelby about how they look exactly like us, crazy. Shae sure looks like she's enjoying the brownie. Nice old pic when you were young, you used to be so cute :) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm 30! Take that Calvin you'll never catch up, I'll always be 29 years older than you!

    ReplyDelete