It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am Bodacious






For those who don't know, I made the Bingham Volleyball team. Yes, Parker Hansen finally made a team that was not a minor league team. We all did so good that the coach decided not to cut anybody. Just kidding there was only nine people that tried out, so it really wasn't tryouts. They didn't correct me on anything I did, I guess I did really well. The volleyball practices are so fun and I can't wait for the games to start. Coach said that this is the best team he has seen.

6 comments:

  1. whoop whoop!!!
    Congrats Parks! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you mister Volleyball man. Oh i am so excited for you! volleyball is the best. Cant wait to see you play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! You are pretty good, i think the coaches were so stunned on how good you are that they were dumbfounded... Seriously you are so good. And look at that set! Nice form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You the man Parks! You need to teach me some volleyball this summer and we can play sand volleyball and have barbecues all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes Parker you are quite bodacious haha. If they'd had tryouts I'm sure you would have still made the cut. You are that good. Can't wait to see you play. And JD I want in on that.

    ReplyDelete