It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life! And we're feeling GOOD

It's a new Day! It's a new Dawn ! It's a new Life!
And we're feeling GOOD

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of the July fun

The fourth was a blast! I love the 4th of July so much it is my second favorite Holiday. To start of the day we went to the Pepperwood and had a great breakfast. Then Lexi and I played singles in tennis and got creamed by to guys. I lost 2-6, she lost 1-6. Then we played doubles together and lost 2-6... not our best day. J.D., Jason, and some other guy formed a basketball group and they got all the way to the championship but they lost. It was funny to see a guy try to block J.D.'s shot and fly over is back. Then we all played sand volleyball it was really fun, but we lost. Then after that we all cooled off and went swimming, quite refreshing. Then we all went home and had a barbeque which was delicious. We sat around and we all talked and had fun. Well, everybody left, and as for me I did fireworks with Jay and Lexi and we watched a movie "Wrath of the Titans." Thanks to mom we didn't get any pictures at all on the fourth of July. We did get some pictures though on our "Friday Camp out." Well it was supposed to be a camp out kind of hike thing. But instead we just had tin foil dinners at our house. We also had some banana boats, yum! We played Botche ball and my team won yeah!
Awe how cute!
Banana Boats!
Spoiled by grandma!
I am painted!

9 comments:

  1. I brought my camera but was enjoying the day too much to go to the car and get it and since my SON wouldn't get it no pics or remind me to take them. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you never told me to get the camera don't blame that one me!
    -Parker

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt mccall!!
    Looks like a great day was had... too bad about losing though. :( Did you like the movie? We thought about renting it. Let me know what you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! What do you mean by "being painted" Parker? I miss the Pepperwood celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  5. The movie was a great movie, but the only thing missing was a info about the characters. The whole movie was basically fighting, I don't know if you would like that but I did. My meaning by of being painted as you can see on my arm is black paint. I have been painting at the offices and I can't go one day without getting paint on myself. J.D. makes fun of me for it.
    -parker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it seems like a lot of fighting. We just saw Ice Age and it was SO FUNNY! GO see that. After you read The False Prince.. after you read Les Mes. :)

      Delete
  6. IT sure was a fun 4th of July spending with you and the fam. You rocked at volleyball though just we lost our momentum at the end. And I can't believe we didn't get our traditional family picture after swimming. I think that was the first time in 15 years. lame. We should just call you the painted black child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang volleyball we could have won two jamba juices! Lydia and her monkey backpack cracks me up. Parker, you look good in paint so don't worry that I make fun of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure miss the pepperwood this year! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete